About us

Monday, March 20, 2023

I 31M being approached by 24F

I’ve noticed dating has been a lot easier my age (in terms of them approaching first and actually wanting a relationship). In my 20’s I wasn’t getting anything except rejections, I’d even go as far as I had a hate for women internally.

This 24 year old approached me at a coffee shop outside my work and was really interested in me and asked for my number at the end of our conversation. I told her to give me hers and I’d contact her (which I didn’t). I still sort of hate women to be honest. Why were girls rejecting me all throughout my 20’s when I was really looking for a relationship and not just hook up ?

TDLR - 24f approached me at coffee shop and asked for my number. I took hers instead

submitted by /u/cripoplit
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment