About us

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Keeping the momentum going before a first date with someone who doesn’t like text

I’ve been talking to someone over an online dating app just recently. Unfortunately we live a little bit away from each other so we can only plan a date next week. He asked for my number after we had a short call but I asked him if we could exchange numbers after we meet that I’d prefer that. He was ok with this. After that, I tried to get the conversation going but really it’s small talk. He called me yesterday to discuss the plans and I asked him and he told me he’s old school and prefers calls and doesn’t like texting. My questions are whether I ruined it by not giving my number (I just didn’t feel comfortable yet) and how I can make sure the spark stays there until we meet next week

TL;DR: 28F. how to keep the momentum going before a first date with someone who doesn’t like texting

submitted by /u/throwRAcircles1
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment