About us

Friday, March 31, 2023

I (26F) saw my BF (28M) like a random girl's thirst trap picture on Twitter.

I was browsing my boyfriend's likes on Twitter and saw that he liked this random girl's closeup photo. She was wearing a loose lingerie top and her nipples were almost peeking out with some extra showing of armpit. I checked the girl's twitter and she only has a few decent amount of followers and likes (so she's not one of those popular thirst trap influencers). I've only recently started opening twitter again.

I've also seen him like other female photos showing thighs and lingeries. How am I supposed to feel about this and what am I supposed to do?

TLDR: I've been really anxious these past few days and I haven't talked to him the way I used to. I get anxious and uneasy everytime I think about. Am I overeacting or what?

submitted by /u/gimmemymuffin
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment