About us

Saturday, April 1, 2023

(25f)(27m) I argued with my boyfriend about my ability for satisfying him. I feel like he's treating me like I was stupid

Long story short, he (27m) is my first boyfriend and until I met him when I was 24 I had received zero male attention.

We are very happy together and in spite of being very busy and often in different towns our intimate moments are very good and fun. I had made my research so I can be a better lover for him, but I still feel I'm fairly unexperienced since I had never been with someone before him.

The other day we were in bed and I apologized to him because I felt literally any other girl could satisfy in bed better than me. He got upset and disagreed with me. I felt like he was insulting my inteligence, I mean the vast majority of women are more experienced than me, and thus better lovers. We ended up having and argument and slept all night without touching each other, which felt so wrong.

TLDR: I am unexperienced when coming to sex and my boyfriend doesn't admit that it makes me a worse lover

submitted by /u/Pumpkin_698
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment