About us

Friday, April 21, 2023

My(24M) GF’s (22F) younger brother calls her a Wh*re in front of her family.

So I have been with this really nice girl for about 7 months now. Let’s call her Blue.

Now Blue lives with her family. She has two brothers and parents. Her older brother(in his late 20’s) moved out very long ago. He’s married too. Let’s call him X. Her younger brother(16) lives with the family too. Let’s call him Y. Blue works in a cafe. The main reason that Blue still lives with her family is because Blue is not very financially independent. She’s doesn’t earns a lot and slightly depends on her family.

Now I knew about Blue’s family behaviour towards her. I knew they were really mean to her, they treat her so bad. And they really want her to move out of their house. Now I was in her place last week just went to pick her up and I ended up going to her house. Now Y just shouted at her for a small mistake she did and called her a dumb wh*re in front of her parents. Her mom just laughed and agreed with him.

This isn’t the only insult she gets. They call her really bad names and humiliate her so much. We talked about it earlier many times.

Now about me, I’m in my final year of college and I already got an internship at a very good tech company and the probability is very high that they would hire me permanently. So right now I’m getting paid well enough that I can get a place for us. It would be not that big but still she can move in with me.

I told her this news last week. She’s was really happy and excited about it. I mean she was literally jumping around. But idk what happened, just yesterday she called me and told that she can’t move in with me. Now I know how much she wants to move out from that house and suddenly out of nowhere she’s doesn’t want to.

I, of course asked her why but she is just ignoring my question. Now she’s a very nice and caring girl. She’s works very hard at her job and sacrifice many things for others. Now I’m thinking her parents must have said something to her about moving with me.

Now X is different than the family. He’s a nice guy and probably the only one in her family who actually cares about Blue. So I’m thinking of telling X what I just told you all and listen to him. I’m really positive he would be on my side. And if he agrees than it would be easy to convince Blue.

Now I don’t know how to feel about it. For some reason, I’m feeling a lot of guilt. I mean all she wanted earlier was to live together with me and now she don’t. About our relationship, it’s going very fine. I met her at the same cafe where she’s works. So I don’t think, she’s not moving with me because of our relationship.

(Apologies if there’s any mistake in my English. Not my first language)

TL;DR : My GF’s younger brother called her a wh*re infront of her parents and her mom just laugh about it. They call her many names and humiliate her. They want her to move out of their house. My GF is not financially independent, so she can’t move out. I got a good job offer coming who pays me well enough to buy us a place. She was excited at first but she declined later. I’m thinking it’s because of her family. What to do now?

submitted by /u/Impressive_Energy884
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment