About us

Sunday, April 9, 2023

I 24(M) am falling in love with 34(F) who is unattainable, help

TLDR; we met through my work which strictly does not permit friendships nor anything more with clients. Also we have 10 year age gap. We’ve already broken the rules by spending lots of time together outside work. The feelings seem mostly reciprocated but then she seems to feel bad about the nature of it all and I do too. I need help :(

I (24M) am personality wise much closer to someone 30+ and get along better with this age group than my own. This person (34F) I met through work which strictly forbids any relationship outside work so I’ve already fucked up because we’ve already gone to dinner a ton, been clubbing, etc. together and every second I spend with her further grows my attraction. It’s not even sexual attraction (yet) I am just in love with her personality and her beautiful smile and everything about her as a person. I can tell she likes me to a good degree but she gets messed up when she thinks about our age gap because she flirts with me and then brings up the age gap verbally and it’s obvious. I want to tell her it means nothing to me. But it does because she wants kids and l’ve barely thought about that. Also the premise of how we met is an issue. We both have similar trauma in our pasts which furthers the emotional connection. She stopped altogether bringing her on/off bf up and I’m too afraid to ask about him, she seems to be inviting me to things instead. Everytime together (nothing inappropriate or sexual has happened) feels so right, more than with anyone else I’ve dated or even met. What tf do I do? I cannot get her out of my head. She’s beautiful. I don’t hunk of her sexually (yet) and I feel so awful but I cannot make progress dating others since my last relationship because they wrent her. I want her so badly. I just want to lay with her and be with her with our dogs. It’s not sexual. She’s my perfect life partner tbh. I’ve tried to get the crush gone but is not working. Any advice? Thanks

submitted by /u/zealorandon
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment