About us

Monday, April 3, 2023

boyfriend(19M) wants me (18F) to be more “freaky”. i’m too shy to ask him what does he mean by that so maybe i can get an idea from people online.

hey guys, it’s pretty clear for title, my bf wants me to be more freaky. i struggle to tell him what i like and don’t like cause i get veryyyy shy for some reason but i do eventually vocal it out.

but yesterday he requested me to be more freaky online, like texting and stuff. i don’t know how to do that and i don’t want to ask him because i’m so shy and he’s my first relationship. does an example of freaky mean calling him things he likes such as “daddy” and tell him what i want him to do to me? and can you be freaky without having sex?

he knows i don’t want to lose my virginity until marriage but i’m down for everything else but i don’t know anything else 😭😭. any one has been in my situation? or has advice on what to do or say? maybe suggest an easier way to communicate it with him without being all shy? i’m assuming he doesn’t have a problem with me being freaky irl because i have already told him what i like but after weeks of being very shy about it. i HATE being shy when it comes to this department

TLDR- boyfriend requested to be more freaky on text and i’m shy to ask what he likes. advice on how to bring it up without being shy? and how to get over my shyness and stuff that men generally consider freaky that i can try with him.

submitted by /u/GuestOdd6479
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment