About us

Thursday, April 27, 2023

This guy(m20) said he’s going to pursue my(m20) girlfriend(f19)

I’ve been with my girlfriend since September, we met at our college. My girlfriend is a very pretty girl and just amazing over all. She has lots of friends and lots of people want to be her friend bc she’s just cool and real and fun. This includes guys. She had a very small fling with this guy Carson last year. I didn’t go to this school last year so I don’t really know the details and seriousness to it, but according to her friends there were no feelings involved. At parties they would say hi, maybe catch up, they have lots of mutual friends, but have never hung out. In the beginning of us dating she was seeing other guys and I think Carson may have been one of them. A few weeks ago I said some stupid shit at a party and me and my gf got in a fight and she took off. Guess who was there to save the day and drive her home, Carson.

I live on campus, my girlfriend has an apartment with her friends. I see Carson at the dining hall a lot and last week he followed me outside to talk. He then said that he’s very interested in my girlfriend and thinks he has a fair shot with her. Then said some dumb shit that he had her first and can get her again, and he will. This made me super angry but I tried to keep my composure the best I could. I immediately drove to my girl’s place and she wasn’t home but her friends were so I told them about what Carson said. They told me that I have nothing to worry about and that there’s no way he could even come close to ruining our relationship. They told me not to mention it to my gf because she’s been super stressed out lately and not doing good and it would just make her more stressed.

We went to a club the other night and Carson and his boys were there of course. Every chance he got to be near my gf or talk to her, he took. He kept flashing me some dumbass smirks. I’ve had to work nights this week and my girlfriend and her friends went to two parties. At both parties her friend texted me saying Carson was there and he was trying to make moves. I’m not worried that she would cheat on me, but she does drink excessively. She drinks like a linebacker and almost always blacks out and can’t understand anything. Me and Carson look kind of similar, the only major difference is I’m taller than him. He seems like the type of guy who would try to sleep with her when she’s that fucked up and can’t even see straight. He’s also staying here this summer and she’s staying for the first half while I’m going back to my home state 2,000 miles away. I don’t know what to do. He clearly isn’t gonna stop trying to get with her and of course he’s going the “nice guy/friend/savior” route. I guess I should just tell her what’s going on but even with her knowing I can’t trust that he’s not gonna try and take advantage of her. This guy is a serious dick and he knows he’s pissing me off and he’s not gonna stop. I seriously need advice. I love my girlfriend and I seriously see a future with us. I don’t want her to think I’m being jealous or paranoid and then it cause a rift and he’s her shoulder to cry on.

TLDR: my girlfriends old fwb is trying to break up our relationship and get with my gf

submitted by /u/throwawaybhunch
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment