About us

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Need urgent Advise (me M/20 she F/20)

Need urgent advice

I just saw a vdo of 13 reasons why which reminded me of my ex

She too was a depressed person with no frnds and dealing with chronic anxiety issues

We had an extremely traumatic breakup 6 months ago (last year sept)

I do not miss her nor do I want her back I am over her but I still struggle with post breakup stress.

But the vdo has made me extremely restless and I have this very powerful urge to just check if she is fine

though a part of me is afraid that it would ruin all my healing I have done over the period of last 3 months and bring back the trauma

Please advise me should I check if she is fine? All I'm gonna do is just check her social and see is there is any activity which would be enough to know she is fine and living her life.

Tldr

Is it worth contacting ex after 6 months post bu

submitted by /u/Main_Consequence_388
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment