About us

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

FB relationship status after divorce…

I’m dating someone new for only two months now. (43/m and 40/f) He said he was divorced nearly 3 years ago and moved out of his marital home into a new one. They have joint custody of 2 teen boys and says they have a great co-parenting relationship.

Out of curiosity one day I looked at the “ex-wife’s” FB b/c they are still friends…her status still says “married since 2010”, she’s been recently active and all the wedding pics are still up. I mentioned that I thought the status was odd 2 weeks ago and if they were only separated. He said it was finalized, and today the status remains unchanged.

Is this a red flag?

TL/DR: New boyfriends ex wife still has her FB status set to married. Should I just ignore?

submitted by /u/amarie1682
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment