About us

Monday, April 10, 2023

Why Would A Woman (18F) Be Shy Around Me (19M) and Me Specifically?

I (M19) have been friends with this one girl (F18) for since we were young kids and I think I'd be interested in pursuing something romantic with her. Problem is, she's become much more shy and reserved around me. This wasn't really a sudden thing, it's been the case for the last few years. I'm not a particularly big or intimidating man, and it's not like we've had any kind of falling out or negative interactions. And Ive been very close with her family for practically as long as Ive known her. And she's still bubbly and talkative around her girl friends and even her other male friends. Should I be concerned about this?

TLDR: A girl I'd like to pursue something with is shy around me even though we've been friends for a long time. Should I be concerned?

submitted by /u/DimLug
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment