About us

Monday, March 27, 2023

my (21f) boyfriend (24m) is lying to me and i dont know what to do

my boyfriend of 3 years and i have a good relationship so far, and we established that we will not go through each others phone earlier on in the relationship, but lately he has been very guarded of his phone and secretive of his texts, so i did what i know is wrong of me ... i went through his phone and found that he was texting a girl that he knows i dont really like. apparently she is in town and they are planning to meet up for dinner on thursday, but he told me he had a work dinner on thursday. basically, he lied to me about his plans. he even texted her that it was better that his gf (me) don't know about this, which is weird.

do i confront him? he might get angry at me for looking through his phone, which is what is stopping me. any advice would be great.

TLDR: i went through my boyfriends phone without him knowing and found out that he was planning to meet up with a girl i dont like.

submitted by /u/kiyoxhi
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment