About us

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Is this a red flag? 31M and 28F.

I’ll just keep this short. My [31M] girlfriend [28F] have been together for 4 years. About a year and a half ago, I caught her having a bit of an emotional affair with a guy on Facebook. Ever since then, she’s let me look at her phone and her messages because it really put my worries to their max.

A few days ago, she told me she was talking to guys on Reddit (she made posts looking to make friends). I asked to see her phone and she said she doesn’t want to do that anymore because it isn’t helping my insecurities and it isn’t me working on my trust. She showed me, but was very mad about it. Nothing too concerning, but I did notice she and a couple of guys have moved to WhatsApp and Telegram. They have also sent selfies to each other.

I checked this morning to see if she changed the password on her phone and she did; also removed my face from her Face ID. She said she no longer wants to show me her phone.

I’m very worried about this. Am I being too paranoid or does this sound like nothing to worry about? I also want to add that I’ve been feeling a little more worried than usual because in our last big fight that almost led to a breakup, she said she wasn’t sure if she’s in love with me anymore. We’ve been lovey and intimate lately, so I’m not sure what to feel.

tl;dr: Girlfriend doesn’t want to show me her messages after telling me she’s talking to guys from Reddit.

submitted by /u/RickGrimes357
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment