About us

Saturday, March 25, 2023

How come i like so much someone i should absolutely not?

I'm (32M) and shes (26F).

Hello. I very deeply like this woman i shouldn't, ever. She's everything that goes against what i believe or want, her style of life is not only something i don't converge, but something i've honestly felt contempt for my whole life. Her conversations bore me incredibly, her looks are "ok", but nothing too much (in my perspective), her goals are the opposite of mine. Everything points me to indifference towards her, everything, and yet i can only think about her - and she likes me as well, something that's also weird. We've been dating for a while, and i just can't wrap my mind around this insanity.

Have you ever been through something like it? It bothers me because i know it can't possibly work in long term with these insane differences. Being different is normal, some divergences are normal, some compromise is normal, but the complete opposite is not maintainable.

TL;DR: Irrational liking towards someone i should not.

submitted by /u/Certain-Animal9285
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment