About us

Sunday, March 5, 2023

I M22 just deleted/Unfriended 2 girls F20 F21

May sound selfish but honestly idc anymore. These 2 girls that I would snap(talk to on Snapchat) let’s call them D and Z they are good friends and I’ve been actively trying to hook up with Z but no luck so far. Tonight I go to the bar with both of them we talk and drink and and have a good time but I’ve been trying to hook up or even take things further with Z but I find out she’s slept with HELLA dudes (whilst at the bar saying she hooked up with one of the bouncers) so I say whatever, people hook up with people all the time I don’t think I’ll ever be someone’s first obviously. We get back to my house and D just gets calls left and right from miscellaneous dudes while me and Z are talking. I’ve been trying for weeks now to get Z to even think about going further than a friendship boundary without pushing it too hard and coming off as weird cause I think she’s extremely pretty and she has a good personality but nonetheless D has other plans and they leave saying they are going home. Cool with me I’ll try another night but Z starts snapchatting me and it’s the regular face pics and stuff until she sends a pic with her legs and another DUDES leg right beside hers. I immediately unadd Z and D and just back tf up cause honestly I feel like im kicking a dead horse to try and race again after that dumb foolishness. I feel like I made the right call with this why should I spend my energy and time on someone I’m just gonna get played by and is obviously for everyone else (the streets). Was the right call made or was I wrong? What’s y’all’s thoughts? (Not even to add me and Ds terrible and beef/argument ridden backstory before all this transpired)

TL:DR: I removed these 2 girls from my life because they played games with me and I couldn’t deal with it anymore.

submitted by /u/Holiday-Bluebird-736
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment