About us

Thursday, March 23, 2023

does my (16F) classmate (16M) like me, or he is just being nice?

does my (16f) classmate (16m) like me, or is he just nice?

so this is a new school year, and I've been in my class for slightly over a month already. Recently I started being friends with a guy I'll call E, we started a conversation during lunch and I guess we're friends now? Thing is I've been in an all girls school for 10 years of my life and have 0 clue how boys act when they like a girl. I have pretty solid examples which I'll list below.

  • In our friend group of about 7 people, I feel like he talks to me the most? Like when we're moving from place to place he'll come up to me to talk and walk. I guess that's pretty normal for friends to do regardless of gender anyway.

  • Sometimes, he offers to clear my bowl after I'm done eating without me asking AT ALL. Like he'll go "I'll help you return the bowl" and before I can say anything he takes my bowl to the return area. Thanks I guess? Plus he sometimes helps me throw my drink cup away too... (I think he doesn't do this to other girls in our friend group or maybe I'm unobservant) And usually he'll sit next to me at the table during lunch.

  • Today after school I was walking towards the school gate to go home and he appeared beside me to walk together. We walked to the bus stop and talked quite a lot too. We found out we had something in common and we were laughing a bit too.

I find that we actually get along pretty well, but I'm starting to question if he's interested in me. I'm not particularly good looking either so it's probably not looks. Can someone tell me if he likes me or is he just being nice?

TL;DR I can't tell if my friend likes me or if he's being nice due to my lack of experience. He helps me with stuff without me asking and seems to find ways to try to talk to me. Does he like me?

submitted by /u/AlarmingStart1799
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment