About us

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Advice for the next step

Close to the start of last month me (23m) and my girlfriend (21f) broke up. It was completely my fault and I did repeated actions that had caused problems before. This was my first serious realtionship it lasted 1 year and 3 months. A few days after she asked if we could still be friends or at the very least fuck buddies.

Well yesterday was my 24th Birthday and it was horrible. The conversations with people just coming to a standstill and being left on read/ sent. Hurt so much I haven't felt this alone. To make matters worse the day prior I had got back home from taken my ex on a 3.5 hour drive to her new job and helped her unpack (I had offered). The state of the staff living were horrible. So I don't blame for asking me to help repack her and driving her home. I don't think trip was a waste. I felt so good spending almost 2 days with her alone.

But to go from that to feeling so alone and having being left on sent for 24+ hours now on top of how I was already feeling really sucks. I reached to my friend of 19 years (23m) and told him about how lost and alone I felt. The worst part is any notification I get washes this feel dread and isolation untill I see it wasn't her,The feeling just gets bigger. At least other people messaged even if it was just happy birthday

I know that she's alive at the very least I cause I can see her actively play a game on steam then when she leaves it idleing on said game

TL;Dr 24m and 21f broke up a month ago spent over 24hours with her the next day on my birthday I feel like everyone ghosted me especially my ex who wanted to stay friends/fwbs

submitted by /u/SlickDickmaybeNick
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment