About us

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Devastating break up me 'M31' 'F27, I'm lost and need external point of view

TL;DR " break up from 2years relationship with house and family goals... I'm lost"

Hi there me 'M31' was in relationship for more than 2y with 'F27', despite our love and respect the relationship was somehow broken cause of trust issue and couple incompatibilities, she was lying and acting suspiciously when she's out socially, after 2 years of patience, I decided to cut off and break up last week.

It's really hard going through this, physically and emotionally. I still think about her and a small part of me is kinda waiting a reaction (a fight back, an honest discussion or something else), but no sign of her from last week, and deleted me from all social platforms.

what's your opinion ? What should I do ? I'm just sad and lost

submitted by /u/angryblackbird
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment