About us

Friday, May 10, 2024

Does my Airbnb flatmate (m30) like me? (F25)? 😩

TL;DR my Airbnb flatmate tagged along and went shopping with me, paid for Uber, dinner, drinks and was nice but im not sure if he is just friendly or if he likes me

I met this guy just few days ago, he chatted me up, today we chatted again and he asked me what I wanna do with the day. I told him I’m going shopping and he asked if he can join.

He went with me to shop for dresses lol, he paid for dinner, Uber and other stuff we drank even though I offered to pay for my things or for him, he insisted

But he didn’t mention anything about his past dating life nor didn’t say anything that he finds me pretty or he’d like to take me out on date (nothing straight forward and no indication of attraction I guess)

If he doesn’t like me in this way why would he tag along and pay for stuff though? I’m way too shy to make a move 😭

submitted by /u/CommonCheap6800
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment