About us

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Newly living together

24M and 21F - 4month relationship We are starting a new chapter in our life’s where we have started to live together. Our relationship has been challenging but for the most part we get through the rough patches. I’m starting to live in her apartment and like a normal worried boyfriend, I try to help in everything thing I can. I clean constantly the kitchen and help in every chore! We’re I’m trying to get at is that yesterday I was sleeping when for the third time she woke me up with loud TikTok’s. Even tho I don’t like being woken up, I gently asked if she could turn it down or even off She really annoyed said that she can’t even watch videos in HER HOUSE How am I supposed to feel welcomed?

Am I overreacting? (YES OR NO?)

Like she offers the space for us to build something and says things like that! That just makes me feel like I will never feel welcome and like we have something together

TL;DR! - girlfriend won’t compromise in her apartment where we are trying to start to live together

submitted by /u/GreatPeoplePleaser
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment