About us

Monday, May 27, 2024

Tldr: my bf won’t have sex with me bc he’s not comfortable, me F23 he M22, what should I do?

I (23F) am going out with a guy (22M) which I like a lot. We have been seeing each other for over a month, going to each others places, he even accidentally met my mom and overall everything is more than perfect.

The issue is we still haven’t had sex. He shared that due to 2 surgeries his reproductive organ is kinda disfigured, and he is not comfortable with the way it looks.

My question is how to handle this, should I wait more for him to feel more comfortable around me, because I honestly don’t think I can wait much longer.

Im worried that if we wait long enough Im gonna get so frustrated I no longer like him. He is telling his friends and family we are together, but I don’t feel like it’s official until we had sex.

Tl;dr: the guy Im dating won’t have sex with me because he’s not comfortable with his reproductive organ.

submitted by /u/Notyourgirl16
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment