About us

Friday, May 24, 2024

Boyfriend emerged 4h prior to wheels up on romantic vacation, wtf?

I’m on a 5 day vacation to puerto rico with a girl, we slept together twice prior (last time last Wednesday) and have known each other for a couple months. We had agreed not to sleep with other people but I’m assuming that’s out the window as “she was still single” so it’s fair game. I’m going through a divorce from a 7 yr relationship which is why she didn’t want to date, she knew from before day 1 & convinced me to take off the ring after my ex had left the house for over 40 days. She let me know 4 h before wheels up on this trip she’s dating someone, apparently happened sometime last week. Still came on the trip. Sharing a king bed room. We’re in an airport now in the way.

She’s got a fucked up past (abuse and stuff), may be an alcoholic (8+ drinks in 1 night, <100 lbs), said she doesn’t know how long she’ll be dating this dude, and doesn’t seem super enthusiastic about it. I.e when I was saying I was up for competition she said she wouldn’t break up with him by text, would have to be in person. Specifically said she doesn’t like guys being controlling or jealous and said she’d dump him if he was (re: the trip). We had a boundaries discussion (no kissing, sleeping in bed together, hand holding or sex) which makes sense (if anything does). I was falling hard prior but this is weird af. WTF is going on and what is my life now? Please help. Any insights appreciated. Thank you kind people.

Tldr: Why she go on 5 day romantic vacation if you just got a bf?

submitted by /u/Past_Fun7850
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment