About us

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

My (20F) bf (20M) didnt avoid the girl i hate , what do i do ?

My bf and I have been together for the past 2 years. We are in the same uni , in 3rd year. We fight pretty often due to trust issues , both of us are rly loyal to each other its just that he doesnt trust few guys in my class, similarly i dont like a girl from his class, lets calll her U. We've never thought of other people, we love each other dearly and are extremely loyal, but we fight like hell cuz of our doubts on each other. For eg, we have agreed to avoid the ppl we r uncomfortable with. I have avoided the guys he hates as much as possible , except when we really need to work on projects etc. Likewise , he avoids U when she interacts. But we had a fight few days back and didnt meet or talk to each other today in uni cuz of it. I saw him while he was eating and U sat next to him as soon as she saw me. I expected him to get up and move away (to avoid her) but he continued to eat with his frds and U sat there talking to everyone. I felt rly betrayed, idk if im overreacting. The reason why I hate U is cuz she said shit abt my relationship with my bf and even tried to hit on my bf back then. And U dislikes me as well. I confronted my bf and he replied that he was eating nd didnt want to get up cuz of that. Also, due to the fight few days back we almost broke up . He said that he doesnt owe me anything cuz we broke up, i mean we say that but we always get back when we say lets break up. What do i do ?

TLDR : My bf didnt move away from a girl i hate when she sat next to him

submitted by /u/StraightSurround7588
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment