About us

Friday, May 31, 2024

I 14F have a crush on my friend 14M but i don’t know if he likes me back.

Yes i know im young but i never used reddit before and need help, i 14F have a crush on one of closest friends 14M and i don’t wanna ruin our friendship by confessing my own feelings, i feel like he wouldn’t like me due to my body type(im 5’6 and chubby i used to go to the gym a ton but family issues rose and i don’t have a ride there anymore) whilst he’s a little shorter than me, skinny and works out a bit, but at the same time i feel like he does like me because of what he’s started sending me on tiktok, i have issues with my confidence and happiness because of how i look and my struggle to share my feelings, so i use the repost feature on tiktok hoping he wouldn’t see them, fun fact: he did see them, and he’s started sending me videos that are a slideshow the have sentence along the lines of ‘btw ur pretty’ or ‘im happy i met you’ and stuff like that. But this morning he sent me another one, the slides all but for one had stuff along the lines of ‘ur pretty’ and ‘talking to u makes my day better’. But one of them said exactly ‘I don't think you understand how in love I am with you’. i don’t know if he just seen the first slide and sent it or if he really meant that, or if he’s saying it in a platonic way cuz me him and another friend 14M aswell tell each other love you after we’re all going to bed on a discord call. I don’t want to assume his feelings and i’m struggling with my own but i know that i would love to have a future with him but i don’t want to ruin a friendship i love so much. Please help me out. Does he like me back,or is it platonic? or rather what would you do in my situation? any advice? i’ve never felt this way before.

TL;DR : I 14F have a crush on my friend 14M and i don’t know if he like me back or if it’s platonic, he’s sent me tiktok videos that call me pretty but this morning he sent me one the included ‘I don't think you understand how in love I am with you’ as one of the pictures, so i’m considering if he likes me back

submitted by /u/DefNotJupiter
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment