About us

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

I (22M) may be cheating online on my GF(19F) and I feel like a terrible person, but I cannot help it. Am I terrible person? Should I tell her?

TL;DR; : I think I am a bad person because I message NSFW on reddit with random people, even thought I have a GF whitch I love

The thing is I have a GF. I love her and I cannot be happier with her. But once or twice a month I get this terrible urge. I get on reddit search some NSFW communities and then find myself an online Pet GF/BF. Then I chat with them for a while, maybe some roleplay, they send some photos and then it ends. It never got to IRL, I never met any of those people. They mean nothing to me and I always choose my GF before them. The thing is, I cant stop it. Even if I fight it. It even makes me appreciate her more and even more sexually aroused with her. But I still thing its bad and she doesnt deserve it.

Is that cheating? Am I terrible person? Should I tell her?

submitted by /u/BarMinute1986
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment