About us

Friday, August 30, 2024

M80 Just died and partner m36 acting odd

My uncle M80 died a couple of hours ago. I told my partner 36M and he said, already that was quick, then I was upset, more for my dads sake as he was extremely close to his brother. Partner asked when will the funeral be, I said I don't know he just died. I said you know which one it is and he said yeah I think I saw him a few times, I'm not coming to the funeral though I only met him a few times. That upset me more, my logic is you are there to support my dad and the whole family. Then he just went back on his computer googling retreats for himself so he can do some fasting or something. Am I overreacting or is this not normal?

TL;DR uncle just died and partner is not phased

submitted by /u/New2thisplac3
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment