About us

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Why does he make out with me very much?

I’ve (f20) been with my boyfriend (m22) for 1.5 years. At the beginning of our relationship we’d make out while having sex but now we rarely ever do. Nothing else has changed though, we still have other foreplay and sex just as regularly and I’ll kiss him here and there, occasionally with tongue, but never like a make out session. I feel like making out especially as foreplay or just because is what everyone does, is it normal we don’t? I wish we did more, but he always brushes it off when I keep asking for more kisses. Maybe I’m just terrible at making out?

TL;DR How often is a normal amount to make out in a relationship?

submitted by /u/Adventurous-Mess427
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment