About us

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Rejected By best friend but still like him.

I got rejected by my best friend a few months ago, he said he respected me too much and that he wouldn’t date me because the last time he did date his best friend it ended horribly. (I know it was a nice way for him to reject me) He told me that after he said no that I would probably get over it, and that it was just a phase and that my brain decided that because he treated me nicely I liked him. Which is probably why, but I still like him which is the problem. Ive liked gim for 2 years and im embarrassed to tell him that its longer than a week 😭I have one class with him this year and he would always keep eye contact with me and crack jokes mid class. He sits In front of me and often has his elbow at my desk. These feelings I have are still there, and they won’t leave. There are other small things that he does that are sweet but I don’t know if it’s him being friendly or what? I really need help on how to get over this. 😭😭 I respect him so much and I don’t want us to ruin our friendship over this.

TLDR: my best friend rejected me 2 months ago very nicely, but I still like him, he thinks ive liked him for a week when it’s more like 2 years.He does small things like putting his elbow on my desk during class and keeping eye contact with me and talking to me more than usual, how do I get over him?

submitted by /u/NotedSpace24343
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment