About us

Monday, August 5, 2024

I (24F) had soft-intimate situation with a friend (27M) while being in a relationshim with my bf (26M) - what should I do now?

Let's start with the fact - I know it's wrong what I've done.

We've had some problems with bf lately overall. And there has been a friend of mine who I could say used to be really attracted to me, but he had a GF over that time, so he didn't pursue it [that's a guess, I never talked to him about it tbh]. But we kept having contact because we share same friend group.

We met on a weekend beach party last saturday and we had pretty good time, I was alone because my BF went to a wedding with his family and he didnt take me because we had arguement. So that other guy asked me for a walk outside of a group just to talk, I agreed, we went like 200 meters away on a beach and sat together and had a talk about life, about his break up with his ex, n stuff, I also shared to him problems in my relation, and we kind of started getting a bit closer. He started touching my feet, i didnt tell him to stop because I liked it, it's something my bf never does. He then pulled closer to me, i hugged him and we kissed passionately. I lost control a bit there, he started touching my tummy and back, I'm a bit chubby and he started praising my body, I started touching him too, he took off his shirt and we still kissed, and then he said we should stop, I immediately pulled off too, but well - the kiss and touch happened.

And I started to feel attraction to him...

tl;dr hugged&kissed with another man after having an arguement with my BF, what should I do now?

submitted by /u/IcyLong8931
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment