About us

Friday, August 16, 2024

My 29F girlfriend’s ex is about to be in our relationship. I 27M need help?

I’m scared that my girlfriend might leave me

Hello I 27M have been having anxiety lately about my 29F girlfriend. We’ve been dating for awhile now and we have strong feelings for one another. We constantly tell each other I love you and we want to get married and have each others kids. We’ve been inseparable since we started dating. I’m always at her place. If we not at her place we’re on the phone for hours. I’ve haven’t felt a connection like this before with a person. We’ve been talking for awhile and been dating for half a year. She even accepted my promise ring yesterday.

Lately I’ve been scared and nerves are killing me. Her ex is getting out of jail soon and they share a kid together. He’s never met the kid without a glass wall between them. I fully understand that I know they will need to be co parenting and I knew that before we started dating. They were together for 5 years before they had their kid. She told me it was off and on and she has trauma from it. Before me and her started dating she was single for 3 years focusing on her and the baby. Is it wrong to be scared and have thought that’s she will leave me for him?

I’ve talked to her about this and she tells me I’m foolish. She could never be with him because of all that he’s done to her. She tells me she loves me and wants to be with me. She assures me that she wants us to work out and that we will get married. That being said our lives are going to change drastically because he’s going to be free soon.

Can I do something to help with my anxiety and is this something to be concerned about?

TL;DR in short my girlfriends baby daddy is getting out of jail and I’m scared she’ll choose him over me even tho she assures me that we’re going to have a future together.

submitted by /u/ThrowRA_Hernandez
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment