About us

Saturday, August 3, 2024

I lied to my boyfriend and I wanna come clean

Recently, I (F16) found out about a dating app out there, and being bored during vacations, I figured I'd try it for fun. I created a profile with my real name, picture, and all, but I put my age as 18. Turns out, I matched with a guy (M22) who's honestly really sweet! We have a LOT in common, and we clicked very easily. We spent some time chatting, and finally, we had our first date yesterday, and he asked to date me. Being so in love with him, I said yes (So 1 day long relationship). However, he's 22, and little does he know that I'm actually 16. The age of consent here is 14 years old, so nothing can possibly happen to him, but I feel extremely guilty about it. I wanna tell him my actual age so bad because I truly believe that relationships don't flourish under lies, but I don't know how. I really don't want him to leave me, but I also wanna come clean. I haven't lied about a single thing except my age, and I just don't want this to end so soon. What do I do?

TLDR: I met a guy online and lied about my age to him. Now he asked me to date him and I wanna come clean.

submitted by /u/macho_escroto
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment