About us

Sunday, August 18, 2024

My bf (26) is possessive and questions my f(26) loyalty

We’ve in a relationship since 8 months and since 2/3 months he has started to become extremely controlling and possessive. He doesn’t like when other guys flirt with me. He doesn’t let me wear dresses that show any cleavage. He doesn’t like if I talk to any guy even as friends. I understand that he cares about me but it’s so confusing because he initially told me that he’s not looking for a serious relationship. Although now from his behaviour it seems he’s getting serious but he’s also leaving the country in a few months and I’m going to be here for another year. I don’t know what he wants because he told me that we could never marry because of being from different religions. And then he gets mad when other guys flirt with me. Also sometimes he’s like let’s get married but in a non serious tone and then laughs. He also thinks that I’m not loyal because I hid my insta story from him cause i wanted to post a picture in which id worn a crop top. He noticed that I’d hidden it from him and got suuuuuper crazy mad at me and then verbally abused me bec I did that. I don’t know what should I do anymore.

Tdlr: my boyfriend is possessive and controlling

submitted by /u/Square-Swing-1434
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment