About us

Sunday, May 8, 2022

3 months on from breakup and I’m still feeling low

I (27M) broke up with my gf (27F) just over 3 months ago after a very patchy few months and lots of ups and downs in our 1 year relationship. We had been friends for over 6 years prior.

Whilst I know why I ended the relationship, I struggle even now to get her memories out of my mind. There hasn’t been a day when I haven’t felt low because of this, and i think back to why my perfect story had to end. I was very close to proposing to her and she was excited about this.

I’ve tried lots of things to get my mind off of her - getting busy with work, a trip abroad, exercise etc, but eventually I fall back into the pit of those memories we had together.

There has been no contact since which has probably helped, but I don’t know what else to do and not let every little thing trigger me day to day. Any advice and support would be appreciated.

Tl;dr - broke up with gf 3 months ago, still struggling to get over her.

submitted by /u/EntertainmentEarly43
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment