About us

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Relationship issues

My girlfriend (19F) and I (18M) are approaching our 2 year’s anniversary on June 15th. I really love her and would do anything for her, but the way she is mentally makes me exhausted.

She’s not capable to do stuff independently, she always needs guidance.

She gets easily offended/emotional by the littlest things.

She doesn’t use her common sense at times.

Whenever I am guiding her she doesn’t take it seriously, making me in need to pressure her to do it.

She can be slow; realises things very late.

At the moment I am tired of being her servant. I believe in self-improvement, which she ideally can, but is held back by her comfortable mentality. At this point I don’t know what to say to her, maybe someone here can give me guidance on how to make her more up and going.

TL:DR I want my girlfriend to be more up and going/independent, because she is being held back by her comfortable mentality

submitted by /u/waveyykane
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment