About us

Saturday, May 14, 2022

My friends don’t like me but I have no one else and I don’t know what to do

My friends don’t like me but I have no one else and I don’t know what to do

I’m a 17 y/o male, I have a group of around 6-7 friends including myself but I don’t really feel like I’m friends with them, including my actual closest friend who I have known for over 8 years. For a bit of backstory, I started making music around July/August last year under the name Icenttori, because I didn’t want people to really find it. From then I was promoting it on TikTok and I was gradually getting more views on there, until one of my vids got around 40k views and a bunch of kids at school found it, which I was fine with because at that point because I thought my music had improved a lot by then. However, since people found it, people have been kinda clowning me for it, and I think my friends don’t like being associated with me anymore. I no longer get invited to things, I can’t talk without getting interrupted or anyone listening, they talk badly about me when they think I’m not there, and it’s kinda made my life miserable. And one of the things that hurts the worst is my closest friend acts like he’s friends with me when it’s just me and him, but around others he acts like we aren’t friends. I’m not really sure what to do because I have no one else, and I would really appreciate some advice.

TLDR; people at school clown me for making music, and I now friends don’t like me because of it

submitted by /u/Chriatic
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment