About us

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

My fiancé wants to take a break to have sex with other girls

TL;DR My fiancé wants to take a break to have sex with other girls. He said he’s bored of our sex

My fiancé (27y) and I (22y) have been together for 2 years. We got engaged 4 months ago. For the first 1.5 years, our relationship was great and we had the best sexual chemistry. He recently told me that he would like to take a break for a month because he doesn’t feel as sexually attracted to me as he used to. He told me he loves me deeply but he is getting bored of our sex. He thinks that I’m a good girl and will make a great wife. But he feels guiltily about having strong sexual urges for other girls. He told me the “spark” isn’t there anymore. He’s been thinking about this for months and never really voiced it to me. It’s only been two days since we started our break and he already went on a date with another girl yesterday. He is planning to sleep with at least 3 girls during our break.

He had told his family about our situation and his mum asked me to come over today for a talk. I spoke to his mum and his siblings and they were all on my side. They’re very supportive and told me that I deserve to be treated better. Everyone in his family will be try to talk him out of sleeping with other girls and taking this break. They are all very mad at him. They know he still has feelings for me but think he has commitment issues. They said he is known to never commit to a girl but they thought he changed when he met me. For the first time in his life he told them that he sees himself settling down with a girl.

I feel very stuck. I don’t know what to do. Everyone is saying that they think he will realise this is a mistake and will return to me. I love him so much and I want us to work things out. But I know I deserve to be treated so much better than this.

submitted by /u/Ok-Side-638
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment