About us

Saturday, May 21, 2022

I (20f) have a crush on my manager (20's?m)

Now, I'm not sure how old he is, but I suspect he's maybe mid twenties. I have quite a few managers, two which are horrible and creepy old men, one nice lady, and finally my crush. He's assistant manager. We don't work together super often, but when we do, it makes my day. He's the kindest person there. Instead of scoffing or rolling his eyes at me like all the others, he patiently teaches me everything while throwing in some silliness. He's encouraging and so sweet.

I was passing him something one day, and our hands touched. I felt that zap of electricity you get from touching someone you like. I find myself thinking about what he's doing on my days off, wondering what he thinks of me, always looking at the schedule to see if we are put together.

But now I'm afraid he will sense my liking towards him and become uncomfortable. Or what if he thinks I'm weird for it, and he stops being so nice and friendly? I've never had a crush on a superior before. I'm embarrassed and not sure how to act with him anymore. I forgot how to be normal.

TLDR; I have a crush on my manager and I don't know what to do about it.

submitted by /u/wakeysnakeyy
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment