About us

Monday, May 30, 2022

What do I do if my boyfriend gets jealous that my best friend is still friends with my ex?

Hi everyone!

Been with this guy (31) me (26) for about 6-7 months now. We met online on hinge.

Anyway, he is a great person, we are so in love but my relationship is falling apart. My best friend is still friends with my ex boyfriend who I was with for about 8 years. He formed a bond with most of my friends and after we broke up, I do not think it was fair for anyone to end a friendship with him. My best friend him and I all met together and were friends around high school time.

My now boyfriend thinks that my best friend shouldn’t be friends with him. He thinks that my ex is gonna come around. (My best friend had her graduation a few days ago, my ex was invited by my actual boyfriend wasn’t, so that offended my BF) other than that, we don’t talk about my ex or anything

Anyway, I don’t know what to do bc my actual BF says this is something that he does not want to deal with. I mean, if he cannot deal with my reality then there is nothing I can do sadly. MY bc is not going to end a friendship nor should she for me.

TLDR: my current boyfriend gets upset that my best friend is still in contact with my ex.

submitted by /u/Friendly_Sea8570
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment