About us

Monday, May 16, 2022

I recently asked my ex (F22) to get back together, she rejected me before sleeping with someone else and then asking for me (M23) back. I don’t know what to do.

I recently asked my ex if she wanted to get back together after spending a few months getting closer again after a few months apart ( we dated for 3 years) , to which she said she didn’t feel the same but she still loved me and wanted me in her life as a friend.

It hurt but I ultimately accepted it and decided it was too hard to be her friend so I focused on moving on with life.

Fast forward a month and she reaches out to me, saying how much she misses me and wants to talk things through, and also tells me she’s slept with another guy while we weren’t talking. I don’t have an issue with either of us sleeping with other people when we aren’t together and while we had a few months apart we both did sleep with other people, but the person she slept with was someone she had previously told me she wouldn’t sleep with for personal factors, and that ultimately they just had sex because they wanted to and it wasn’t anything nothing more because he’s madly in love with another girl. But I don’t understand why she would deny a relationship, sleep with him and then ask to rekindle things.

I can’t tell if I’m overthinking or if I was just an option and she doesn’t have any respect for me. Please help me.

TL:DR; Ex rejected me, slept with someone else and asked for me back.

submitted by /u/Suspicious_Tower8057
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment