About us

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Giving closure.

Hi guys.

I, (23m), just ended things with my gf, (24f), after 4 years. To cut a long story short, I had been thinking about breaking up for about a year. I just always knew we weren't compatible on a lot of levels. She was a lot more in love with me than I was, including right up to the end.

This was my first break up and admittedly I was very immature in the lead up to it. I told her I needed to work on the relationship about a month before yet I just got really distant and eventually ended it.

The reasons I told her for the split was that I didn't love her anymore and that I don't know why but the feelings just left. I care about her more than anyone I ever have, and I want to make sure this breakup goes well for her. She needs to get some of her stuff from mine at some stage, so is there anything I can do to give her more closure, or is it just a fact that closure or not its going to hurt the same?

TL;DR: I want to give my ex more closure following a sudden breakup.

submitted by /u/Commercial-Cap-5611
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment