About us

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Advice for break up

Hello! Hope you are doing fine!

I had a terrible break almost 3 months ago. Meaning my girlfriend was physically violent to me. So I had to end the relationship.

At first, she had a good behavior towards me. After 3 months the behavior changed a bit. I told her that I want an exclusive relationship with her and she told me that she wanted an open relationship. Well, this kind of... "relationship" lasted 4,5 years. We lived for 10 months at the same place (different houses) and the rest from distance. During this period, she broke up with me via a phone call telling me that: I don't want to talk to you anymore. Then after 6 months she texted me asking how am I doing. Long story short we got "back together". Oh, btw, she was telling me that I am a liar, I am fearful, I am a chameleon, I do not have my own opinion, I don't have dynamism. Despite all these, she said that she stayed with me because I have other good features of character. She was often angry and I was feeling like I was walking next to eggshells, afraid of breaking them. She told me that she could love me, but not fall in love with me and even that we do not match romantically. She told me I am a narcissist.

Last time we met she told me that she wanted to be with me but I am not acting right towards her. We had a terrible fight because she thought to I was seeing other girls (I did not). She left from my home, and I went to find her. I was trying to tell her to come home to sleep, because it was cold and rainy outside. She refused and then I left after 20 minutes. Then she phone called me and said that she'd tell everyone that I abandoned her. I went back and picked her with my car. Then, in my home as I was trying to sleep she was turning the lights on and off and when I told her I will lock my bedroom door, she hit me. She told me that I should be embarrassed that a woman hit me. After she hit me with her fist, she turned around the script saying that she'd call the police and tell I hit her. Afterwards she said: Did I hurt you? Because, I do not want to feel guilty. She did not even apologize after the event. She did not regret it (she told me)

After all these she told me that she want no contact and that shed would delete me from all social media. But she didn't. Also, she phone called me once and texted me twice to see how am I doing.

Fact is, I still care about her. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

--

**TL;DR;**: Terrible break up with my ex. How should I move?

submitted by /u/IliasNK
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment