About us

Friday, August 18, 2023

I regret the break up

I (21f) broke up with my broke up with my boyfriend (25m) and I’m not sure if i regret it or not? We were together for 3 years and some months. We had a break for maybe 1 week and We had a couple arguments but I miss him so much. I’m trying to date but it’s so difficult when you can’t get someone else out of your head. My ,now, ex didn’t treat me terribly or anything. He actually was sweet and tried his best, I think I just was over it. The first year I was in tears, We would argue about always simple things. I let things slide because he had never had a girlfriend before. I had to over communicate, and call his mom to make him understand what I needed. Even then it felt like he was halfing it. I didn’t feel loved and I don’t know why. Maybe it was the little things? Maybe I asked for too much?

TL;DR Don’t know if I broke up with my bf because of feelings or ‘simple things’.

submitted by /u/Dangerous-Test3306
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment