About us

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Is it cheating if I(24M) have had sex a short time before I started dating (22F)?

I know the title sounds absurd but please, keep reading.

I have been knowing this girl L for a couple years but have never thought much about her. We didn't really talk much.

Starting from June we "accidentally" started talking more and we started texting like once every two weeks or something (stupid memes and stuff like that). I also invited her to a camping trip in mid August.

In July an old friend of mine came to visit me and she confessed feelings for me. I told her I didn't want a relationship with her but she insisted in at least a test drive and, after a bit of pushing, I sadly accepted. In my mind I was not in a relationship and also I was not texting all that much L anyway.

After she left I went in the camping trip with L and others and we started getting closer and we went on a date a few days later.

Now, I want my relationships to be transparent but I feel like it sounds so bad to tell someone that I have had sex with someone else like 1 week and half before our first date. (Btw we only talked and walked on the date, I'm not going to Speedrun things but still)

What do you think? With a logical thinking I have done nothing wrong but morally I feel like I have betrayed her or something... Am I thinking too much of it? Thank you for the attention

Tl;Dr

Have had sex few days before starting hanging out with a girl, is it morally correct?

submitted by /u/cos_90
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment