About us

Friday, August 25, 2023

I (24F) recently found out my bf (36M) frequently paid for sex in the past before meeting me. I don't know how to feel about it and have a hard time moving forward from this. Any advice on how to tackle this and what type of conversation we need to be having?

I'm not overreacting in the sense of freaking out and I won't break up due to this but I find it gross to say the least. It was something we had previously discussed and he denied having done things like that. I forgive him for it because he's very open about everything now and I understand why he initially denied it. I'm a virgin and I will remain one till marriage and I've accepted his history of having slept with many women.

This, however, is making me feel very icky. I have trouble just accepting it somehow. My bf is quite avoidant as well so talking to him about it is difficult. At the same time i'm not sure what I would even need to be talking about. After all, i'm the one who is having trouble with this.. so how do I accept it and move forward?

TLDR: I (24F) recently found out my bf (36M) frequently paid for sex in the past before meeting me. How do I move forward from this?

submitted by /u/Interesting-Count433
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment