About us

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Is my gut friend(29M) try to flirting with me(31F)

i once asked one of my guy friend, "what kind of man do you think ill end up married to?" and this guy friend answered me, "a guy like me" i swear my heart was about to burst at that time. i need to know if am i over reacting or is it just a casual jokes? another situation is he was very mindful of what i told him.

i once told him he looks good without wearing a cap, and since then he doesnt wear a cap anymore. when i told him, " can you just and go fix your hair please? i dont like it" he goes to the bathroom and fixing his hair and said its because of me that he fix his hair.im quiet shocked that my words was matter to him because im sure he could just ignore it.

help me,i need opinion to clear my head. TL;DR!

submitted by /u/nureenn
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment