About us

Saturday, August 26, 2023

I am korean(24M) and my girlfriend(21F) is Ukrainian Having a problem about where to live in the future what should i do?

Hello, I am a South Korean male, and my girlfriend is Ukrainian. We met at a language school in Japan, and my girlfriend is currently unable to return to Ukraine. My visa is expiring in January next year, and I have to return to South Korea, which inevitably means we will be separated. However, I love my girlfriend very much. She is my first and special girlfriend who makes me happy. Due to her difficulty in adapting to life in Asia, she will be going to the United States next year. I am aware of how challenging it can be to obtain a visa in the United States, so I applied for the Canadian Working Holiday Program (4 years) to find a compromise with my girlfriend. However, it appears that Canada has suspended visa issuance for Ukrainians, (my girlfriend has consulted with the authorities) and I am completely unsure of what to do. We are both in our early twenties(24M 21F) and not financially well-off. It will take at least a year or more for me to graduate from college to go to the United States, which my girlfriend doesn't want. She doesn't want to be apart for a year. I am getting more and more scared. How should I handle this situation?

I actually keep asked to her live with me in Korea

but she definatealy doesn't want to stay in asian country

ps . I used Chat gpt for this. Please understand my bad english.. XD

TLDR: Idk where to go and what to do. please help

submitted by /u/No-Needleworker-9189
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment