About us

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

help:(

i (f27) met my fiance (m39) almost two years ago. we hit it off immediately and had an amazing connection and to this day, we have a few differences, but are mostly the same person. ive never felt so loved and close and intimate with anyone else. i love him more than anything.

we lived in different cities however and a year ago he asked me to move in with him. i was very unsure as i hate his city, though he has a lovely house and farm, and i absolutely loved the city i was in. all my friends are there, and its a bit bigger so more events happening etc. i also had a very good job there.

anyway i didnt want to lose him so i moved, but a year later now ive realised how miserable i am living there, i still havent made friends, and i have a shitty job bc its hard to find something here.

he is the love of my life, but i cannot live here and i dont know what to do.

if i stay, i will have him. if i go i will be in my favourite city, have my friends, more job opportunities.

but also if i stay i have to live in this poo hole, where i dont feel comfortable and at home. if i go i have to work full time and support myself alone (im mentally ill and my capability to work is greatly hindeded by it, and i fear managing on my own).

tldr; should i choose the love of my life and live an uncomfortable life, or my friends, favourite city, freedom and comfort?

any words of wisdom? 😭🙏

submitted by /u/uselesspersonsgf
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment